ADF Training & Beyond

I'm currently working through the ADF Clergy Training Program Preliminary courses and am also currently enrolled in the Generalist Study Program, but have honestly not yet started it.  I am trying to decide on the order in which I want to do things and it's a lot harder than I thought it would be because of the overlap of certain courses in each study program.  I don't want to go too crazy, because I am still a full time student, so I am not planning on being too overly ambitious until I get that done.
So far, this is sort of what I have planned...


  1. CTP Preliminary courses (4 of which overlap with the GSP) 
  2. Apply to begin CTP circle 1 
  3. Finish GSP (where there is some overlap for the 1st circle CTP)
  4. Complete CTP circle 1  
  5. ????

This is just a guess at this point as I really don't know how this will all work out or if some other course will spark my attention, etc. before I complete these things, but it's at least the start of a plan.  We'll see how it all works out. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment