Athena

Gracious Athena
Guide me in your wisdom as I approach this new path.
Grant me the strategy to be successful
and the knowledge to know my limits.
Glorious Athena
You who have guided me for so many years
Help me to explore my spirituality
while also remembering my roots.
Amazing Athena,  
Allow me to learn from your lessons
so that I can become the person I am meant to be.
Allow me to explore the depths of my spirituality
and the spirituality of those around me.
Help me to stay connected to my path,
and to have the wisdom to know when I am lost.
Wondrous Athena,
Thank you for your continual presence in my life.  
Thank you for your guidance and your understanding.
Thank you for helping me to become the woman I am today.

May my actions and devotions make you proud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment