DP 1st Submission

I submitted my Dedicant Path on Friday and was pleasantly surprised when I got an email this morning already with my first review.  Here is my feedback from the reviewer:  



I have reviewed your Dedicant's Path submission and have the following comments.

Amber, over-all a very nice submission. There are only few changes needed

Virtues: Please include either a dictionary definition or the ADF definition along with your own thoughts please

High Days: Passes

Book Reviews: Passes - very, very nice, thank you

Home Shrine: Passes

Two Powers: Passes

Mental Discipline: Passes

Nature Efforts: Passes

High Day Rituals: Passes, but if you also listed the omens (if you still have them) that would be grand

Three Kindred: Would you also please detail what they mean in ADF in general?

Hearth Culture: Passes

Dedicant Oath: Passes

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So I've spent this morning working on the few changes that I had to make, which really are not that bad.  It was way less additional work than I had prepared myself for, which was awesome! It has officially been re-submitted, so we'll what happens from there.  Hopefully I will soon be able to share that I am officially done with the Dedicant Path and can move forward from there.

On a secondary note, my reviewer is Drum, the Vice Arch Druid from ADF.  I had the pleasure of meeting him in Topeka earlier this year and he is an incredible man.  I truly believe that he is the reason that I have finally finished the Dedicant Path.  Speaking with him makes a person feel like they are important and special.  He made me feel like he truly cared about my success and believed in my ability to complete the Path.  Last thing I wanted to do was to disappoint him.  I'm thrilled and nervous as hell to have him as my reviewer.  I was shocked and so pleased at the same time.  Sometimes things really do happen for a reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment