Hellenic Rite for Career Change


Hellenic Rite for Career Change

Purification
Wash hands and face with water.  Dry with white towel. 

Initiate the Rite  

Process into ritual space, playing music if desired.  

Earth Mother

Earth mother, you who support and sustain all life, through you the cycle of the year continues. I kneel upon you here and ask that you uphold this rite.  Welcome, Earth Mother.

Statement of Purpose

I stand here at the altar today, seeking change.  I want to find an opportunity to expand my professional skills and continue to provide for my family, and I’ve come to ask the aide of my allies to achieve this.  

Recreating the Cosmos

Sacred fire, flame of inspiration and passion.  You bring light to the darkness and warmth to the cold.  Sacred fire, shine your light upon me.

Sacred well, waters of knowledge and adaptability.  You move with the world around you and flow with ease.  Sacred well, fill me with your wisdom.

Sacred omphalos, blessed center.  You connect the worlds together and stand firm as our axis mundi.  Sacred omphalos, connect me to the center.

Opening the Gates

Mighty Hecate, Goddess of magic, you who show is the many crossroads of the world, and help us to find our way, I ask you to join me in this rite.  Act as my gatekeeper between the worlds.  Let the fire burn bright, opening the way to Olympus.  Let the well flow deep, opening the way to Hades.  Let the Omphalos stand at the center, connecting all the realms into one sacred space, and let the gates be open!





Three Kindreds

Nature spirits. Dryads, daemons, and naiads, creatures of land, sea, and sky.  You who share this realm with us.  I ask you to join me by my hearth fire. 

Make offering

Ancestors.  Heroes, relatives, and friends, you who live on in my heart and through your stories.  I ask you to join me by my hearth fire. 

Make offering

Shining Ones.  Gods that live upon Olympus, worthy of worship.  You from my path and others.  I ask you to join me by my hearth fire. 

Make Offering

Key Offering

Mighty Athena. Defender of cities, glorious crafter, and patron of the heroes.  Master strategist, revered goddess of wisdom, clear thought, foresight, and cunning you provide to those who hold your blessing.  I ask you to join me by my hearth fire.

Make offering of olives

Prayer of Sacrifice

Honor to the spirits of this land.  Honor to the mighty dead.  Honor to the brilliant deities.  Honor to mighty Athena.  Accept this offering!

Make offering

Omen

Do a 3 stone draw to determine if my offerings have been accepted and to determine if I should continue with this working.

Blessing:

In the spirit of *ghosti, a gift calls for a gift.  I’ve made my offerings to the Kindred, and in return they bless these waters.  Mighty Kindred, bless these waters with potential and positivity.  Athena, fill this waters with strategy and wisdom, to help me make the right choices.  Let the blessings flow through you and into this cup and into me so that I may use these blessings in my working. 

Drink from the cup
Working

At this time, using a pencil and paper, sketch out a sigil with your intent in mind.  Once you’re happy with the design, pull from the energy of blessed waters and finalize the design with marker. When you feel your design is sufficiently charged, you can either burn it in the sacred fire, or you can carry it with you until you’ve achieved the desired outcome.

Thanking the Beings

Mighty Athena, thank you for your continued blessings upon me.  May I walk with your wisdom.  Athena, thank you for joining me at my hearth fire.

Shining Ones, thank you for your continued blessings upon me.  May I walk with your brilliant light.  Shining ones, thank you for joining me at the hearth fire.

Ancestors, thank you for your continued blessings upon me.  May I walk with your love in my heart.  Ancestors, thank you for joining me at the hearth fire.

Nature spirits, thank you for your continued blessings upon me.  May I continue to walk in peace with you.  Nature spirits, thank you for joining me at the hearth fire.

Closing the Gates

Now it’s time to once again close the gates.  Hecate, powerful goddess of magic, thank you for opening the ways and showing me the crossroads. May I continue to navigate the many roads with your guidance.  Hecate, thank you for joining me at the hearth fire. 

I ask that you once more aid me in returning to the mundane.  Let the omphalos, connected to all the worlds become just a stone.  Let the well running deep to the ancestors become just water.  Let the fire burning brightly to the Shining Ones become just a flame.  Let all be as it was before but the work that we have done.  Hecate, join your magic with mine and let the gates be closed.

Thanking the Earth Mother

Earth Mother, thank you for your continued blessings upon me.  May the work I do continue to honor you.  Earth Mother, thank you for joining me at the hearth fire.

Closing the Rite

Let the energies I’ve put into the world do good things and help me make the desired moves.  Go forth and manifest. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment