Hecate

Hecate, goddess of the crossroads,
and patron of magicians,
You who light the pathways
in the darkest nights
With your name, I continue down this path.
Come forth and dwell in this space.
(Offer mead)
Hecate, great goddess of new beginnings,
shining your lantern on the path for those who are lost,
You who help the ancestors find their way,
and carry the knowledge of sorcery and magic with you.
With your name, I seek to choose the right fork of the crossroads.
Come forth and dwell in this place.
(Offer mead)
“Through you, may I learn to see my own path.
and through you, may I learn to help guide others toward their own.
Through you, may I find comfort in magic
And with you may I find light in the darkness.
Hecate, magnificent goddess,

Come forth and encounter this rite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment